West Wine Train
Special Event Train
Calling All Westworld Fans!
Join us for a night of fun and fantasy at the West Wine Train Event in honor of Westworld. V&T Railway’s Eastgate Depot will be transformed into the Mariposa Saloon from the popular HBO series. Guests are encouraged to dress as their favorite show characters and enjoy a night of drama, wine, BBQ dinner and a Carson River Canyon train ride.
Schedule* & Price
- Saturday, August 4, 2018 from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- $75 a person
Carson River Canyon Route
- Two-and-a-half miles of new track
- Historic locations of Comstock stamp or reduction mills and timber processing mills
- Noteworthy stamp mills: Santiago Mill, Vivian Mill, Merrimac Mill, Brunswick Mill, Morgan Mill
- Eureka Mill, which operated a 36″ narrow gauge railway
- Steam train whistle echoes on canyon walls