Enjoy a special pre-season diesel train ride with Mom. Virginia City has many options for brunch and shopping for that special gift. Spectacular scenery and authentic Wild West history. The event will feature free mimosas, pastries and a long-stem rose for mom.
Schedule & Fares
- Saturday, May 11th and Sunday, May 12th, 2019
- Depart Carson City (Eastgate Depot) 10:00 am – Arrive Virginia City (F Street Depot) 11:30am
- Depart Virginia City (F Street Depot) 3:00 pm – Arrive Carson City (Eastgate Depot) 4:15pm
- Complimentary shuttle to C Street in Virginia City
Adult | $45
Senior(Ages 65+) | $40
Child* (Ages 3-16) | $25
*Children 2 and under are free when seated on a parent’s lap.
- 24-mile scenic route through the Virginia Range
- Tunnel No. 2–566 feet long
- American Flat–site of a once-bustling mining town
- Scales/water stop–260,000 tons of ore valued at billions of dollars were weighed at this location
- Possible wild mustang sightings
- Overman Open Mining Pit–120 feet deep
- Fully narrated tour
- Every Mom receives a long-stem rose! Enjoy free coffee, mimosas and decadent cookies.